Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shares a 3-part sew-along showing how to make her Emma dress for little girls. This is such a sweet dress!! It has the classic lines of a little girl’s dress with a Peter Pan collar and a full skirt, but with an asymmetrical button placket down the front of the bodice.
Go to Part 1 to see how to draft the pattern and cut the fabric.
Go to Part 2 to see how to sew the bodice and the collar.
Go to Part 3 to see how to sew the sleeves and the skirt.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Charlotte Dress for baby girls
- Tutorial: Cascading Ruffles dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled nursing dress
- Tutorial: Sew a simple tie-front baby dress