Stefi from Just Chic shares a tutorial on her blog for making an Everyday Blouse from a pair of pillowcases. I think a blouse like this is perfect for everyday wear – a little dressy but still loose and comfortable. If you don’t have a pair of pillowcases handy, you could easily make this out of straight yardage. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Just Chic]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, refashion, everyday, blouse, top, shirt, pillowcase, pillow[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s nightgown from vintage pillowcases
- Tutorial: Kids’ pajamas from pillowcases
- Tutorial: Sew a peasant blouse with no curved seams
- Can 1 million pillowcases change the world?
- Idea file: Use color blocking to rescue a stained tee