As a parent of a youngish (9 years old) girl, I’m always on the lookout for sewing projects that kids can do. Skip To My Lou shared one earlier this week with her simple fabric bookmark tutorial. A child can complete it in one sewing session, and then put it to use in his or her favorite book. Go to the tute.
[photo from Skip To My Lou]
- Tutorial: Simple softie that kids can sew
- Tutorial: Fabric corner bookmark
- Tutorial: Refashion a tee into a child’s art smock
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric magnetic bookmark
- Tutorial: Fabric bookmark and penholder