Jars filled with handmade recipe mixes make great Christmas presents for the neighbors, coworkers, teachers, and friends on your gift giving list. Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous guest blogs at Skip To My Lou with a tutorial showing how to make a pretty fabric bow to dress up the jars that hold the gift mixes. The simple little bows make the jars just as much a gift as the mix inside them. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftaholics Anonymous on Skip To My Lou]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Cute fabric bows for gift jars
- Tutorial: Easy felt iPod or gadget case
- Tutorial: Fabric flower bookmarks for teacher
- Tutorial: Bi fold diaper clutch
- Tutorial: Fabric folio organizer