Maggie from Smashed Peas and Carrots shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a fabric composition book cover. It has an elastic and button closure and is embellished with a strip of ruffled fabric. The pretty cover slips around the composition books and is easily removable when it’s time for a new notebook. Get the how-to.
[photo from Smashed Peas and Carrots]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Composition notebook cover with elastic strap
- Read all about it: Cool organizational ideas for your sewing space
- Tutorial: Elasticized fabric keychain to wear on your wrist
- Tutorial: Sew a fabric flower for your t-shirt
- Tutorial: Sew a cute notebook cover