kz from kzjo’s studio shares a fun back-to-school tutorial for making a simple fabric bookmark. It fits around the corner of a page to mark your spot in the book. You can make them quickly, and from the contents of your scrap bin. Go to the downloadable PDF tutorial.
[photo from kzjo's studio]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, corner, bookmark, fabric, scrap, school[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a back-to-school backpack
- Tutorial: Slouchy Book Bag for back-to-school
- Tutorial: Reusable lunch sack with vinyl lining
- Tutorial: Bookmark with eyeglass case
- Tutorial: Reversible messenger-style book bag