Sharon from Crafts ‘n Coffee shows how you can whip up an Easter basket full of eggs in your favorite fabric prints. Or perhaps you’d like to add a loop to make an ornament for an egg tree? Underneath the pretty fabric is a foam egg form. You can mix and match fabrics, or cover an egg in a single print. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Crafts 'n Coffee]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Oh, Christmas Tree felt ornament
- Tutorial: Folded fabric scrap Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Burlap and fabric heart ornaments
- Tutorial: Felt & scrap fabric Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Retro fabric Christmas light ornaments