Becky from Crafting a Green World shares a free pattern for making a fabric dog bone toy. She says it’s “semi-indestructable” thanks to the top stitching around the edges. It’s quick to sew up. Why not make up a stack of them and donate them to your local animal shelter? Go to Crafting a Green World for the template and the how-to.
[photo from Crafting a Green World]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Use your scrap fabric to make shelter dog beds
- Tutorial: Turn denim scraps into stamps
- Join the convo: Sewing with fused plastic, is it green?
- Tutorial: Easy Cattail Catnip Toy
- How much yardage is in a thrifted sheet?