Roselee from BabyE Crafts and Jane Of All Trades shows how to make a fabric lunch box. The outside is a cute cotton print, and the lining a PUL fabric so it wipes clean easily. With a Velcro flap for a closure and exposed seam allowances on the outside, she keeps the sewing quick and easy. Get the tute.
[photo from Jane Of All Trades]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fleece mitten cuff extender
- Tutorial: Valentine’s Day ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Fabric pocket gift tags
- Tutorial: Make a lined romper
- Get the tip: Easy way to mark seam allowances