Aimee from Homespun Threads finally found the perfect planner to keep her organized. The only problem was, she didn’t love the cover. And so she hit her sewing room and created this super cute cover for her new planner. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Homespun Threads]
By Anne Weaver
- Impressive Sewing Rooms Or Just OTT
- Tutorial: Fabric covered clothes hanger
- Tutorial: Make your own chair cushions
- Tutorial: Pillow cover with pom pom trim
- Tutorial: How to make a “no drop” bottle strap