Sabra from Sew A Straight Line guest blogs in the Play Eats series at Project: Project with a tutorial showing how to make fabric pots and pans. How insanely cute is that?! The knobs on the lids are made with buttons! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew a Straight Line]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little guy’s football pants
- Tutorial: How to make El Luchador masks
- Tutorial: Felt eggs for Easter or a play kitchen
- Tutorial: Make an adjustable buckled waistband
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with exposed pintucks