Sew4Home shows how to use a pack of charm squares to make a set of vase wraps. Use Valentine’s themed fabrics (or any fabrics in red, pink, and white) to make some easy Valentine decor. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, vase, wrap, valentine, charm, squares, fabric, candle[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Recycled Sweater Vase
- What can you make with a charm pack?
- Tutorial: Valentine’s treat bags with fabric toppers
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with charm square ruffles
- Tutorial: Patchwork skirt for little girls