Sometimes fabric is just too pretty to cut up. Maybe you just want to hang it on the wall as it is. If that’s the case, check out this tutorial over at Sew Timeless, where they show how to wrap a canvas with your favorite fabric print for some almost instant – but very inexpensive – wall art. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Timeless]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Using fabric to create art for your walls
- Tutorial: Trick or treat bag from an upcycled logo tote
- Tutorial: 3-D fabric flower wall art
- Tutorial: Make an iPhone cover from felt
- Tutorial: Reversible raglan-sleeve little girl’s dress sew-along