Kristin from Skirt As Top shows how you can make a pair of quilted pot holders out of two fat quarters (plus some batting). One fat quarter will make the bodies of the pot holders, and the other the binding. Get the tute.
[photo from Skirt As Top]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quilted Pillow Sham
- Tutorial: Ruffled pillowcase dress for babies, plus a simple quilt
- Tutorial: Make your dress form shaped like you
- Tutorial: Toddler’s pillowcase dress from two fat quarters
- Tutorial: Garden Apron from fat quarters