Burlap coffee sacks are a fun way to add some texture and personality to home dec items, but it’s not always easy to find an old coffee sack. Michelle from Prudently Painted Vintage shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she created this faux coffee sack pillow. She starts with plain burlap and then stencils the wording to make it look like a coffee sack. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Prudently Painted Vintage]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Faux coffee sacks
- Lookie what she made: Coffee sack dress!
- Tutorial: Make an apron from a coffee sack
- Tutorial: Coffee sack Christmas stocking
- Tutorial: Serged faux chenille picnic blanket