Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest guest blogs in the Winter Whites series at Kojo Designs with a tutorial showing how to make a faux fur slip-through scarf. The faux fur is sooo pretty! And warm, too! It’s hard to see because of the deep pile of the fur, but a slit in one side of the scarf allows the other end to slide through to hold the scarf in place. She gives dimensions for three sizes – small child, older child, and adult. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Anneliese]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Faux fur and fleece pocket scarf
- Tutorial: Faux fur infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton beach tote in two sizes
- Tutorial: Kid’s scarflette to keep little necks warm
- Tutorial: Deep pocket fleece scarf