Jess from Peanut to Princess shows how to fancy up a little girl’s t-shirt with a faux necklace. The knotted bead necklace hangs from buttons on the shoulders. It stays put while the child is wearing it, but comes off when it’s time to wash the shirt. You can make several different colors of necklaces, and switch them out to match the rest of the outfit. Love this idea! Get the tute.
[photo from Peanut to Princess]
- Tutorial: Necklace halter top
- Tutorial: T-shirt with snap on embellishments
- Tutorial: “Always Tuck Me In” stay-put shirt for baby boys
- Tutorial: Candy Corn Cutie t-shirt
- Tutorial: Interchangeable contrast cuffs for girls’ jeans