Jessica from Happy Together shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Favorite Top. I can see why this is her favorite! It has a flattering empire waist, with an asymmetrical criss cross bodice. And it works equally as well for adults as children. Get the tute.
[photo from Happy Together]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Caroline Dress with criss-cross bodice
- Tutorial: Make a summer dress from a thrifted vintage bedsheet
- Tutorial: Little girl’s playdress with criss cross braided straps
- Tutorial: Little girl’s halter with criss-cross straps
- Tutorial: Criss cross plunge back blouse refashion