Palak from Make It Handmade continues her Relationship Rescue: You and Your Serger series with a post all about your serger’s features. Her post explains how can vary the stitch length and stitch width. She also explains differential feed and how (and when) to adjust it, as well as what the stitch finger does and how you can remove it to make narrower stitches. Go to her post to learn about your serger’s features.
[photo from Make It Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Differential feed
- Differential feed demystified
- Tutorial: Rethread a serger without repeated thread breakage
- Review: Bernina 780, part 2
- Tutorial: Threading your serger