Susan from Living With Punks shares a tutorial over at Momtastic showing how to make a cute zipper pull for back-to-school. It’s made from felt (easy sew!) and she used buttons to create a monogram. How cute would that be hanging from a child’s backpack! Or, if your child doesn’t need a zipper pull, you could always make it for yourself and use it as a keychain. Get the tute.
[photo from Living With Punks on Momtastic]
- Tutorial: Quilted silhouette wall art
- Free pattern: Child’s witch hat with fabric flower embellishments
- Tutorial: Use zippers to create unique wall art
- Tutorial: St. Patrick’s Day shirred bandana dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Make a back-to-school backpack