Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how to make a super cute mushroom ornament from felt and fabric. I’m loving the woodland fairy tale-ish look for Christmas! It would be so sweet hanging on your Christmas tree (maybe a tree full of them?), but it would also make a nice tie-on extra on a wrapped gift. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Tutorial: Fabric wrapped cookie cutter ornaments
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Oh, Christmas Tree felt ornament
- Tutorial: Clothes hanger Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Felt & scrap fabric Christmas ornaments