Pam from Threading My Way shows how to make a set of felt-backed fabric letters. The large fabric letters are a fun (and tactile) way for a young child to become familiar with their letters. They’re backed with felt to give them body, with a quick zig zag finish for the raw fabric edges. Bonus – The felt backing also means they’d stick to a felt or flannel board! Go to her tutorial to see how to make them.
[photo from Threading My Way]
- Tutorial: Make a bag from a canvas dropcloth
- Tutorial: Travel felt board
- Tutorial: Stuffed felt letters
- Tutorial: Sew a wallet from felt
- Tutorial: Child’s wool scarflette