Rachel from Maybe Matilda shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a wonderfully textured throw pillow covered in felt circle petals. You could cut all of the circles by hand like she did, but if you have a die cutter (like a Sizzix) this would be a good time to bring out the circle die! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Maybe Matilda]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Modern circle throw pillow
- Tutorial: Curling Circles knit skirt
- Tutorial: Throw pillow embellished with felt circles
- Tutorial: Fabric circle coasters
- Tutorial: Scrappy fabric bird ornament