Katie from Hippos & Dinosaurs joins the Play Eats series at Project: Project with a tutorial showing how to make felt eggs. These would be cute out of white or brown felt for a play kitchen, or out of bright colors and embroidered for Easter eggs. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Hippos & Dinosaurs]
- Tutorial: Fabric pots and pans for a play kitchen
- Tutorial: Felt roast chicken
- Tutorial: Felt fried eggs that really sizzle
- Tutorial: Stay-Put Kitchen Towel
- Tutorial: Mini oven mitt for a child’s play kitchen