Head over to Lark Crafts for a free tutorial showing how to make these fun little felt envelopes. It’s an excerpt from the book Fa la la la Felt by Amanda Carestio. They give the dimensions to make one sized just right for a gift card, but you could make them any size you want. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Lark Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a reusable gift bag from felt
- Tutorial: Paisley applique Christmas stocking
- Giveaway: Fa la la la Felt plus felt goodies
- Tutorial: The Crafty Chica’s Jumbo Tote
- Free pattern: Bobi stuffed puppy dog