Here’s a sweet Valentine’s giftie you can make for your stitchy friends. It’s a felt needle book with a heart on the front. Angelina from JoJo and Eloise guest blogs at Tatertots and Jello with a tutorial showing how to make it. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from JoJo and Eloise on Tatertots and Jello]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Valentine’s ruffled apron
- Tutorial: Simple felt heart treat pouch
- Tutorial: My Friendly Tote child’s backpack with personality
- Tutorial: Valentines pincushion
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired ruffle bib apron for girls