Check out this piggy bank that Onel from Onelmon made! It’s an actual functioning piggy bank stitched from felt. She made it to celebrate Chinese New Year. A length of PVC pipe on his insides gives him his round piggy shape and holds the money. She shares a tutorial if you want to make one of your own. Go to Onelmon to see how to do it.
[photo from Onelmon]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Wheel of Fortune coasters
- Tutorial: Chinese lantern barrette holder
- Free pattern: Wee Piggy softie
- Tutorial: Sew a Chinese New Year ornament
- Free pattern: “Be My Valentine” Piggy Pillow