Kim from Everything Etsy guest blogs in the Holiday Bake, Craft, and Sew Along at Skip To My Lou with a tutorial showing how to make a felt Advent calendar. It’s made up of 25 felt pouches that are easily made, requiring just two seams plus a few snips. You can clip them to a ribbon to make a cute banner, or display them in a basket. Get the tute.
[photo from Everything Etsy on Skip To My Lou]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt annd ribbon gift card holder
- Tutorial: Linen stocking Christmas ornament
- Tutorial: Advent calendar from fabric bags
- Tutorial: Festive felt holiday pillow
- Tutorial: Advent calendar button banner