Katie from Punk Projects guest blogs at Cartwheels In My Mind with a tutorial for making a pair of finglerless fleece gloves. The fleece gloves keep your wrists and hands warm while still allowing free movement of your fingers. Get the tute.
[photo retrieved from Cartwheels In My Mind]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fingerless mittens
- Tutorial: Sew Comfy Wristwarmers
- Tutorial: DIY iPhone or iPad gloves
- Tutorial: Faux Fur Pull-Thru Scarf and Cuffed Gloves
- Tutorial: Faux fur and fleece pocket scarf