Finishing the underarm area of a garment can be a challenge. Lining it can be bulky, but a facing tends to peek out. Whipstitch shows how she achieves a finished edge using bias binding. This is such a nice finish! Get the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, bias, binding, underarm[/tags]
- Tutorial: Raw-edged bias tape finish
- Tutorial: Adding bias binding without skipped spots on the back
- Tutorial: Use facings for crisp clean necklines and armholes
- Tutorial: How to make a hem facing
- Tutorial: How to sew a flat-fell seam