Thera Joyce from Swagger Savvy Designs and Crafty Pirate shows how to finish the edges of your sewing projects with bias tape. Bias tape is particularly useful when hemming a curved piece of fabric – the stretchy bias strips hug the curves beautifully. Get the how-to.
[photo from Crafty Pirate]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Making a fabric bow
- This week in sewing giveaways
- Tutorial: Three ways to make bias tape
- Tutorial: Make continuous bias tape without a million little seams
- Tutorial: Rock ‘n’ Roll Ruffle Skirt