Jessica from Subtle Tee shows how to make a fitted sheet for a Pack ‘n Play. You can make one with just 1 yard of fabric and 1 yard of elastic. It’s a quick project, too. She made hers in just 20 minutes. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Subtle Tee]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a fitted sheet from a flat sheet
- Tutorial: Super easy gathered skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Autumn-themed patchwork and applique skirt from a fitted sheet
- Tutorial: Fitted crib sheet