Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how to add rows of ruffles to a store-bought tank to create her Flamenco Ruffle Tank. She made the ruffles from another tank that she bought at the same time, so they match perfectly, Get the how-to.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Dandelion Dress from refashioned shirts
- Tutorial: Easy tank dress refashioned from a top and dress
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Tutorial: Popsicle Ruffle Top
- Tutorial: Boutique-style embellished tank for little girls