Kate from See Kate Sew shows how to make a soft flannel baby blanket with piping peeking out from the edges. The rounded corners are a pretty finish that also make it easier to keep the piping smooth. (No having to turn that piping around a hard corner.) Go to her tutorial.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple flannel receiving blanket
- Tutorial: Rounded pockets with smooth curves
- Tutorial: Flannel receiving blanket with ric rac trim
- Tutorial: Lined patch pocket with rounded edges
- Tutorial: Easy bound fleece blanket with rounded corners