Susi from Lilla Luise kicks off a month of fairy tale inspired blog posts with a tutorial showing how to make her Flashcard Pillow. It’s a simple rectangular throw pillow with a typeface word appliqued on to it, just like the flashcards from my youth. Because it’s fairy tale month, she chose the word “once”, but you could use any word that has special meaning for you. Get the how-to.
[photo from Lilla Luise]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired LOVE pillow
- Free pattern: Elsie the bat softie
- Tutorial: Fabric letter banner
- Tutorial: Appliqued word pillow covers
- Tutorial: How to get two pillows from one