April Henry shares a tutorial on the Oliver + S blog showing how to make flat-felled seams. In a flat-felled seam, the raw edges are encased and stitched down on the right side of the fabric, leaving no raw edges on the inside of a garment. Get the tutorial.
[photo retrieved from Oliver + S blog]
- Tutorial: Flat felled seams with or without a specialty foot
- Tutorial: Flat felled seams
- Freebie: Seam finishes infographic
- Tutorial: Add ruffled trim with no raw edges
- Tutorial: How to create bound seams