Whimsy Couture shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make an infinity scarf out of fleece fabric. The fleece fabric is soft against the skin and will keep your neck warm. And because the edges of fleece don’t ravel, you can make this with just one seam. Get the how-to.
[photo from Whimsy Couture]
- Tutorial: Infinity scarf from an old t-shirt or sweater
- Tutorial: Infinity scarf with a French seam
- It’s new: Pink Ribbon Ruffle Scarf
- Tutorial: Reversible Cuddle Scarf
- Tutorial: Faux fur and fleece pocket scarf