Anna from Noodlehead guest blogs at luvinthemommyhood with a tutorial showing how to make two versions of a fleece neck wraps for kids. The first is a short neckwarmer style, while the other is a longer scarf. Either way is super cute and sure to be snuggly warm in the cooler months to come. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Noodlehead]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Jane With A Pop Top
- Tutorial: Sunburst pintuck throw pillow
- Tutorial: Awesome Amy Cardigan with gathered shoulders and blanket stitched neckline
- Tutorial: Handy little diaper pouch
- Free pattern: Super cute car-shaped pillow