Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make a simple fleece poncho. Shows options for a single layer or double layer poncho with knotted fringe, and she gives cutting dimensions to make them in doll, child, and adult sizes. How fun would it be to make a matching set for a girl and her doll? Get the tute.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
- Tutorial: Gathered ruffled Sweet Skirt for a girl and her 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Sew a reversible shower cap
- Tutorial: Easy fleece stocking cap and no-sew scarf
- Get it now: Miss Patricia A-line skirt pattern
- Tutorial: Ruffled apron for mother and daughter