Kolette Hall shares a tutorial over at the Silhouette blog showing how to use their flocked transfer material to create this pillow cover. She snowflake is cut from the flocked transfer material. She added some machine stitching as an accent. Get the how-to.
[photo from Kolette Hall on the Silhouette blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Spider web Halloween t-shirt
- Tutorial: Holiday-themed legging knee patches, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Ruffled Birthday Cupcake Tee
- Tutorial: Paper Snowflake Pillow
- Tutorial: Sewing machine cover