Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking created this fabulous ruffled dress for her niece to be a flower girl in her wedding. While the rows of ruffles look like they’d be really labor intensive, it’s actually a fairly quick project if you use pre-ruffled fabric. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the how-to.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
- Tutorial: Sweater vest with faux fur collar
- Tutorial: Ruffled peplum skirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved ruffle tee
- Tutorial: Turn a t-shirt into a skirt