Pascale from // between the lines // shares a tutorial for making her Flower Power purse. The body of the bag is made from a single piece leather and is handstitched at the sides with leather cord. (You could also use denim or felt if you wanted). A layered flower serves as a closure and is just the right embellishment for the small purse. Get the tutorial.
[photo from // between the lines// ]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew leather card wallet
- Tutorial: Leather key cover
- Tutorial: Leather obi belt with flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Felt gift card holder with flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Rolled felt flower