Alyssa from Live. Love. Craft. shows how to make a fluffy fabric flower. Use it on a hairclip, a purse embellishment, etc. She calls it the Mum Clip V2, as it’s a reprise of a previous fabric flower that she made. I am sooo loving the inclusion of the lace fabric! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Live. Love. Craft.]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Granny Chic Tote
- Tutorial: Button & fabric flower barrettes
- Tutorial: Romantic gathered lace scarf
- Tutorial: Little Swan Rosette fabric flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Fabric flower hairclips