Casey from Stellar Mother shows how to give the sleeves a plain tee a cool new look, no sewing required. She cuts and knots the shoulders to create an open flutter sleeve. Get the tute to see how it’s done.
[photo from Stellar Mother]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Restyle a plain tee with knotted fringe side seams
- Tutorial: Refashion adult jeans to baby jeans with a ruffle bum and reverse applique
- Tutorial: Little girl’s flutter sleeve t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: Add flutter sleeves to a plain tank
- Tutorial: Drafting plain sleeves and puff sleeves