A Little Great shows how to make a fabric playmat for toy dinosaurs, action figures, or any other small toys that seem to multiply around the house. When you’re done playing, just put the little toys into the zippered pocket and fold up the mat for easy storage. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from A Little Great]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, play, mat, playmat, dinosaur, action figure, toy, zipper, pocket, fold[/tags]
- Tutorial: Take-along roll-up car playmat
- Lookie what she made: Fold-up toy car playmat
- Tutorial: Fabric hanging storage buckets
- Tutorial: Make a baby playmat with fabric-covered arches
- Free pattern: Tri-fold wallet with zippered pocket