Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows how to make a sweet little kerchief headband. Rather than hemming all of the edges of the kerchief, she finished them off with foldover elastic. And elastic band makes it easy to slide on and comfortable to wear. She shows it for a baby, but you could make this for any age (even grown-ups) and it would be oh, so cute. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
[via Creative Itch]
- Tutorial: Kerchief with pom pom trim
- Video tutorial: Foldover elastic
- Tutorial: Baby’s headband from a old tie
- Tutorial: Silk bow headband for baby
- Tutorial: The Peek-a-Boo Shoulder Shirt, plus a surprise