Sarah from SewKnits shows how to make a framed spool holder out of inexpensive materials. It’s made from a picture frame, so it hangs easily on your wall. A bit of paint and some decorative paper make it pretty. Get the tute.
[photo from SewKnits]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a Frame Of Mind pincushion
- Tutorial: Framed thread holder
- Idea file: Use scrap fabric and lace to make an earring stand
- Tutorial: Framed pegboard organization for your sewing space
- Tutorial: Make unique wall pegs from vintage spools of thread