Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how she made a Frankenstein backpack for Trick or Treat loot. Isn’t he cute? The drawstring at the top makes it easy to cinch up tight, and the backpack style will come in handy when it’s filled up and heavy with candy. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: This drawstring bag is “easy as a cinch”
- Tutorial: Trick or treat bag with cross body straps and safety lights
- Tutorial: Trick or Treat Fabric Basket
- Tutorial: Dual-Mode Bag that’s a tote bag and a drawstring bag
- Tutorial: Candy corn drawstring treat bags