Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make this lovely frayed petal flower embellishment. It looks like it’s made out of individual petal shapes all stitched together, but it’s cleverly made out of a long strip of fabric. She put hers on an alligator clip so it can be worn as a hair embellishment or clipped on a favorite jacket or purse. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quick and easy headband from scrap knit fabric
- Tutorial: No-sew no-glue fleece chrysanthemum
- Tutorial: Easy layered fabric brooch
- Tutorial: Stretch knit headband with a fabric flower
- Tutorial: Ruffle felt flower embellishment