Amber from Crazy Little Projects shows how to make a dragon hooded towel that’s far more cute than scary. He has dragon spikes down the back of the hood and pointy dragon teeth peeking out of his mouth, but his big googly eyes show that he’s a friendly dragon after all. Get the how-to.
[photo from Crazy Little Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hooded towel for your little monster
- Tutorial: Frog hooded towel for babies and small children
- Tutorial: Make a hooded towel
- Tutorial: Duck hooded towel
- Tutorial: Bunny hooded towel